I’ve been given the “Versatile Blogger Award” by Phyl over at “There’s a Dragon in my Art” Room and Susan over at “Art on the Move.” Thank you both so much! Your blogs are both a huge inspiration to me. I often feel very isolated as the only art teacher at my private school. . .And, having a large group like y’all to share with is simply awesome!
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
Thank you again Phyl and Susan!
Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself
1. I am the oldest of 4 kids.
2. I turn 30 this year.
3. My parents are missionaries and just returned from Africa.
4. My brother is a biomedical engineer and studies never-before-studied proteins (I think -his work is pretty complicated).
5. My sister is the director of a pre-school.
6. My youngest brother has a passion for nature conservation and preservation. He is currently studying at the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and wants to save the planet.
7. I love anything that sparkles, even rain in dark blacktop when light hits it.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
Guys! Omigosh!! Soo many you have already received this award! I’m going to list some of my favorite blogs of any genre. . . And, some of them are really popular. So popular that they probably won’t care about this award. But, I figured if you read here, you might be interested in these other SUPER AWESOME blogs.